Pellet Stove – NPS45
A renewable energy source, environmentally friendly, economical, convenient… these are just some of the reasons a Napoleon® pellet stove is the perfect solution to heat your home. The freestanding stove provides Zone Heating furnace performance and a reliable heating source. The Pellet Stove – NPS45 gives you uncompromising pellet performance year after year with the comfort of knowing you have selected a product made with true craftsmanship and advanced technological innovations.
- EPA exempt
- Convenient top, loading for easy fueling
- Automatic ignition
- Stove hopper pellet capacity is 55 lbs (capable of handling a full bag of pellets eliminating partial bags left open)
- Variable speed auger and variable speed blower provide maximum comfort and control
- Heavy-duty, 1/8” thick, seamless heat exchange tubes radiate heat into the room for maximum efficiency even after the stove is shut down
- Hinged door for convenient access to combustion chamber for routine maintenance…no tools required!
- Handy cleaning/filling rake
- Four stage FAILSAFE™ system features:
1) an automatic blower over-ride switch
2) a high temperature limit switch
3) a low air pressure switch
4) a power failure safety shut down for your peace of mind
- Thermostatic control capability via wall mount or easily installed thermostatic remote control
- Digital control provides adjustment to both the fuel feed rate and combustion blower speed. This unique feature maximizes the stove’s performance when using lesser quality fuel. Even low grade fuel (although not recommended) can be burned in the NPS45 due to its ability to fine tune the fuel combustion air ratio
- Built-in heat exchange cleaner rod maintains cleanliness and efficiency of heat exchange tubes
- Effective clean glass airwash system
- Optional hopper extension allows longer burn times without refilling providing a total loading capacity of 80 lbs.
- Optional outside air kit with through the wall vent
- Optional decorative ceramic PHAZER® log set
- President’s Limited Lifetime Warranty
Imported from Austria, a small south central country in Europe, the Austroflamm by Rika pellet stove is known for their European design and styling as well as some of the highest quality componentry on the market today. EBM German ball bearing motors create a stove that is unbelievably quiet when burning. An oversized hopper allows up to 145 pound capacity on the freestanding model, and a 99-pound capacity on the Rika insert model. A digital touch pad control board allows heat level adjustment from 0-100 in increments of 5, making operation and temperature control simpler than ever. Both the Rika insert & freestanding pellet stoves are rated up to 44,000 BTU’s, come standard with automatic ignition & patented air sensor technology. The Rika “zero clearance” insert, allows installation into gas, wood, or custom mantel fireplaces. Three pane window styling and proven performance, make the Rika Integra freestanding & fireplace insert model not only an efficient heating appliance, but also a centerpiece for your home.
Piazzetta SC pellet stoves feature high heat output to keep your home comfortably warm plus all the benefits of an ecological and cost-effective fuel.
They are easy to use, programmable, clean, safe and offer a long burn time.
Pacific Energy | Pellet
Pellet stoves offer traditional wood heat with a contemporary edge: burning pellets made from recycled sawdust, these stoves deliver wood’s rich radiant and convection heat, while consuming renewable waste biomass.
Warmland pellet stoves from Pacific Energy are fully automated: simply load the pellets, start the stove, and enjoy the warmth. Designed and built in the Pacific Northwest’s Cowichan Valley (the indigenous name “Cowichan” translates to Warmland), these stoves are engineered for a lifetime of clean-burning high-output performance.
Enviro Pellet Stoves
Eagle Premium Pellets
Eagle Bio-Fuels sells wood pellets, corn and corn & wood pellet blends for pellet and multi-fuel stoves, furnaces and boilers. Pellets are Pellet Fuel Institute (PFI) certified and tested. Look for the PFI label on the bag. Eagle has added a personal guarantee to the back of the bag for customer satisfaction. All corn and corn blend products have been tested by the Agricultural Utilization Research Institute to meet Eagle’s quality standards. Many American heat appliance manufacturers have tested Eagle products in their stoves. All products come in 40# bags.
Price Per Bag –